Consent and Information Collection and Use
We may use your personal or account information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you and to improve the quality of the Site and Services,
- To provide information to you so that you may use the Site and Services more effectively,
- To create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to services and software,
- To bill your account, To communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Services, or of the availability of any service we provide,
- To assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options,
- To carry out our marketing activities;
- To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- To respond to your requests for customer service;
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public; and as required or authorized by law.
- We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Web Site Navigational InformationCookies, Web Beacons and IP Addresses
Evntfully uses commonly—used information—gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the our web site. This section describes the types of Web Site Navigational Information used on the Company’s Web sites and how this information may be used.Cookies
When you visit our site, we may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, we may use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the our site.Do Not Track
Currently, various browsers — including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Evntfully does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the our web site, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Evntfully takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Age of Consent
We do not knowingly provide the Services to, and will not knowingly collect the personal information from anyone under the age of consent.
Rights to Your Information
We may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers, landing pages or end-users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
Cookies and Log Files
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will send you an email containing a link that will allow you to reset your password.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Services. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement. We will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company’s Web sites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.